Pollution Prevention Partnership (P3)
Community Outreach at Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi
The Pollution Prevention Partnership (P3)
started in 1995 to address air quality issues in Corpus Christi, an
ozone near-nonattainment area. The Pollution Prevention Partnership
delivers a broad range of environmental assistance programs and
services including environmental education, pollution prevention, and
environmental compliance assistance to citizens, schools, businesses,
industry, and governments throughout the Coastal Bend.
- Education and Information
Information about air quality in Corpus Christi and the surrounding area
Do you make a difference?
- Are you interested in:
- Pollution Prevention staff speaking to your community group or business,
- Pollution Prevention workshops or site visits to your business,
- Pollution Prevention visits to your school?
- Please contact us at 361-825-3070
- Vehicle Emissions Program - AutoCheck
An innovative program to measure vehicle emissions