MARCH 31, 2017 - Four New Career Training (Online Only) Programs launched.
- CCBA Certification - The CCBA® certification training is ideal for business analysts or professionals aspiring to be business analysts who are keen on taking their skills and expertise to a new level in order to be able to provide optimal solutions for business development. CCBA® is a globally recognized credential offered by IIBA to professionals who pass the CCBA® exam.
- Certified In Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC) - This program is designed to excel you in tasks such as managing the IT risks, design, implementation, monitoring and maintenance of IS controls. In this program you will learn to demonstrate efficiency in designing, implementing, monitoring and maintaining the IS controls of the enterprise.
- iOS APP Developer - This program will teach you to master the necessary skillsets for professional iOS application development by developing seven trending applications during this course.
- MSP Foundation & Practitioner Certificate Training - The training program is designed to ensure that you pass the MSP exams on their first attempt. With this training, you will be able to demonstrate better program management skills, improved adaptability, and flexibility when working in a volatile, ever-changing program environment.
MARCH 27, 2017 - New Career Training (Online Only) Program launched.
- Senior Professional In Human Resources - You will learn the five functional areas, Business Management and Strategy, Workforce Planning and Employment, Human Resource Development, Compensation and Benefits, Employee and Labor Relations and Risk Management, that will prepare you for the Senior Professional Human Resources (SPHR) exam.
FEBRUARY 28, 2017 - New Career Training (Online Only) Program launched.
JANUARY 23, 2017 - New Career Training (Online Only) Program launched.
JANUARY 20, 2017 - Program Discontinuation
- CompTIA Healthcare IT Technician [Note: This program is remaining in the catalog until February 28, 2017.]
- CompTIA Healthcare IT Technician (voucher included)
If you wish to take a similar career training program that will prepare you for an entry level career in IT, the following programs are excellent alternatives:
CompTIA A+ Certification Training
CompTIA Security+ Certification Training
CompTIA Network+ Certification Training
JANUARY 18, 2017 - New Career Training (Online Only) Program launched.
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt (Exam Cost Included) - Why take this program? If you want to learn the foundational elements of lean six sigma methodology or want to explore lean sigma to determine if you want a more advanced certification. This course allows you to dip your toes in and earn an entry level certification.
JANUARY 9, 2017- Two New Career Training (Online Only) Programs launched.
January 5, 2017 - Career & Professional Education recently joined ed2go, a Cengage company, to fulfill the 'Joining Forces' commitment to provide veterans and military spouses with workforce training opportunities and resources for securing employment. Joining Forces is a national White House initiative calling on Americans to rally around service members, veterans and their families and support them through wellness, education and employment opportunities.
JANUARY 3, 2017 - The Career Training Program "Microsoft Web Developer" has been discontinued.
JANUARY 3, 2017 - Six New Instructor-Led (Online Only) Class Bundles launched.
- Medical Office Basics Suite
- Self Improvement Suite
- New Career Suite
- Healthy Living Suite
- New Manager Suite
- Health Relationships Suite
DECEMBER 20, 2016 - The Microsoft Web Developer (online only) program is being discontinued.
This program will be available for enrollment until March 31st, 2017. If students wish to take a similar program, the following programs are excellent alternatives:
- Mobile and Desktop Developer
- Mobile Web Developer
- Web Applications Developer
- Oracle SQL and PL/SQL Developer + Java Programmer
- Oracle SQL and PL/SQL + Python Developer + Java Programmer
- Python Developer
DECEMBER 16, 2016 - Three New Career Training (Online Only) Programs launched.
DECEMBER 12, 2016 - (Online Only) Six Sigma Career Training and Instructor-Led Courses launched.
DECEMBER 5, 2016 - Two New (Online Only) Courses and One (Online Only) Suite to be launched soon.
SEPTEMBER 12, 2016 - New PMI Risk Management (Online Only) Program launched.
AUGUST 29, 2016 - Three New Career Project Management Training (Online Only) Programs launched.
- Microsoft Project 2016
- Mastering Project Management with Microsoft Project 2016
- The Complete Project Manager with Microsoft Project 2016
JULY 5, 2016 - Four New IT Career Training (Online Only) Programs launched.
- IT Foundations Bundle
- Information Security Master Certification Training
- Information Security Training
- IT Security Survival